Girls ages 7-13, Mondays 7:00-8:30 p.m. Meetings take place at Covenant CRC
278 Parnell Road, St. Catharines, Ontario.
GEMS Girls' Club is a relationship-building club program created especially for girls!
Girls in grades 2-6 are invited to join us on Monday nights from September till May from 7:00 - 8:30pm at the church.
In the club, girls will:
• Enjoy dynamic singing and creative movement
• Develop important life skills through badge activities
• Learn how to apply the Bible to their lives
• Make creative and fun crafts
• Participate in service projects that make a difference in others' lives
• Go on fun outings
• participate in games/sports evenings
The purpose of GEMS Girls' Clubs is to help bring girls into a living, dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ. To help foster this all-important relationship between each girl and Christ, other relationships are nurtured as well — between girls and between girls and their counselors.